Make sure you’re playing the stay-rich game, not the get-rich game.
- Wealth preservation is the No.1 financial concern for 80 percent of successful investors—that’s been a constant for several decades.
- You want to be in the stay-rich game, not the get-rich game.
- Two simple rules for the stay-rich game: structure and diversification.
Do you have your 3 Ps in order?
- Wealth transfer is the third biggest concern for successful families, behind only wealth preservation and tax mitigation.
- There are three important estate planning concepts to know all starting with the letter P: Processes, People and Property.
- Without a will, you’re considered to have died “intestate.” Half of your assets automatically go to your spouse and the other half to your children.
Why the formula (WM = IC + WP + ERMT) is so powerful
- Wealth management combines investment consulting, wealth planning and access to an expert resource management team. Fewer than 7 percent of advisors can offer this.
- Among successful families, 80 percent are actively shopping for new advisors at any given time.
- Wealth management is more than just a formula for comprehensive services—it’s about having a passion for helping people achieve their lifelong dreams and goals.