Be proactive, rather than reactive, about your tax situation.
- Experts have long argued that there are two tax systems in the U.S.—one for the informed and one for the uninformed. In which group would you prefer to be?
- Tax mitigation ranks as the second highest financial priority for most Americans—only wealth protection ranks higher.
- Soon after April 15 is a good time to start talking with your accountant and other advisors about tax mitigation strategies for 2014 and beyond. Don’t wait till year-end.
Create your own luck. Put yourself in a position to take advantage of big opportunities.
- Radio legend Paul Harvey once said that luck occurs “when chance meets opportunity.” Louis Pasteur believed chance favors a prepared mind.
- We believe luck favors a prepared mind.
- There are essentially three elements of luck: preparedness, chance and opportunity.