The best way to achieve your goals starts by writing them down.
- Writing goals down, or at least announcing them to others, substantially increases your odds of achieving those goals.
- Just make sure the goals are SMART: Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Time-Bound.
- SMART goals keep you motivated and growing throughout your life. Get your heart, your emotions and your brain around your goals.
Are you really prepared to make the move?
- On top of great weather, Florida is business friendly, it has no state income or inheritance tax, and it has great asset protection laws.
- There are many misconceptions about domiciling in Florida, including misconceptions about property ownership, residency duration, driver’s license and voter registration.
- On top of having good sunscreen, you’ll need a CPA, a financial advisor and other professionals with domicile experience.